Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lovin' Life (Blessings #16)

I am lovin' life right now. Life is just truly great! God has blessed us in so many ways and I find myself just in awe of His greatness. It's pretty amazing.

In regards to the whole being pregnant thing, my body is liking it! I have symptoms, for which I am grateful because it gives me daily confirmation. I have to sleep in a sports bra and I have to eat every few hours so I don't get sick. My belly is also growing - even though I know it is just gas and hormones, it's pretty cool. My Mom showed early, and I did too in my last pregnancy, so I am okay with being in the looking fat stage so early. I know I'm pregnant and I don't mind if people look at me thinking I gained 10 pounds in my belly. I have actually lost weight - since I can't eat a whole lot at one time and have been seriously craving healthy food.

I am now in maternity pants. My shirts still fit (except for being a little tight in the chest region). I really don't need maternity pants quite yet, but my regular pants get so tight in the afternoon that it's not very comfortable. I can still wear my regular skirts and dresses, so I am thrilled about that!

I am so happy to be home. This week at work was super busy and it made the week go by so fast! I leave for Texas Tuesday evening for my blood test at 9 a.m. on Wednesday. I will have another one on Friday to make sure my levels are going up the way that they should be. I will also get more progesterone so I stay pregnant with these precious babies!

Blessings for Today
  1. Going to the zoo yesterday
  2. Enjoying time on the couch relaxing
  3. Chip being so sweet to me - seriously, he is doing so much so I can rest
  4. Sleeping in my own bed
  5. Awesome spring weather

No comments: