I was blessed today to be able to spend time with my dear friend, Stefanie, at the school I would have taught at had we not relocated. It was nice to catch up with everyone - and be offered a job (sweet thought - maybe one day a long time from now). Stefanie means a lot to me and we understand each other due to some things we have both gone through. She always know just what Christian encouragement I need and holds me accountable. I hate that she lives so far, but love the time we can be together now!
After the day with Stefanie, I picked up Mom at work and we had dinner with our friends, Aaron and Alicia. They spoiled us with a delicious, home cooked meal! Thank ya'll!! Aaron even made me a fruit smoothie to keep me healthy. We also got to see their venue for the upcoming wedding in 2010 and their gorgeous home (their yard is amazing - I'm on awe of it!).
I also had the chance to text and talk with several friends today - it made my heart happy! Two of them have been through IVF, so they know more than me and encourage me and pray for us! I also talked to my boss who told me to keeping resting and not worry about work - do I have a great job or what?!
Now, I'm off to get some sleep. This whole growing follicles thing is hard work that I am honored to have!
Blessings for Today
- A great doctor's appointment - I love the staff and their faith. They take such great care of all of their patients and are so genuinely considerate!
- Amazing friends that text and call me
- Being able to spend quality time with Stefanie
- My friend, Kristy, having her 4D ultrasound today - precious baby! Kathy has an ultrasound tomorrow for the twins - they are getting closer and closer to being here...
- Having an amazing husband who is so supportive. My parents, in laws, family and friends are pretty rockin' too!