Monday, May 4, 2009

Babies Babies Everywhere (Blessings #21)

It seems like so many of my friends are pregnant right now. This is very exciting to know I will have munchkins at the same time as some of our friends. However, it does make my heart ache for some of my other friends who are where we were - on the roller coaster of wanting to be pregnant and not being pregnant... It breaks my heart for them. I have faith that they will get pregnant and God will answer their prayers as He answered ours.

Congratulations to our friends B&I who are expecting, as well as L&M and E&C. I am using initials because I don't want to be the one who spreads the news... I am so happy for all of them!

This weekend we went to Chuck E. Cheese with a friend and his daughter & daughter's mommy, went house hunting (found a couple of possibilities), enjoyed junk food (my tummy does not appreciate it), had lunch with a friend and enjoyed a quiet weekend of lots of time with just us. I needed that! We bought a carpet cleaner and Chip cleaned the carpets. The smell was getting to me and wow - the carpets are so clean now! The stuff that got sucked out of the carpet -EWWW!!!! Thank you, Chip, for doing that!

Other than that - we are just doing laundry so we can pack for our cruise. I am super excited for our appointment on Friday - just a few more days!! YEA! It will be nice to relax and do nothing (wait - I have been doing that anyway...)

Blessings
  1. So many friends and so many precious babies
  2. Gorgeous weekend weather
  3. Clean carpets
  4. Sweet husband
  5. Lunch with Lindsay

No comments: