Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Made It and It's Begun (Blessings #22)

We made it! I will be six weeks tomorrow!! I've never made it this far and it's my own personal goal that when we passed the 5 and a half week mark that everything would be okay. God has given me extreme peace and comfort. It's a great feeling to truly enjoy being pregnant!

So this morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and proceeded to huddle over the toilet dry heaving. UGH! I went back to bed and begged my tummy to settle. It didn't, so I had some ginger ale and peanut butter crackers. Much better! I'm thankful for this symptom, even if it is not the most fun symptom - it gives me conformation that everything is going as it should. Plus, huge sympathy factor. hehe My big boss was sweet and got a Coke for me out of his vehicle when I was feeling queasy again this afternoon. Very nice!

Blessings
  1. Morning sickness
  2. Peanut butter
  3. Ginger ale
  4. Sweet coworkers
  5. God's faithfulness

No comments: