Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 Weeks Down, 32 To Go (Blessings #23)

I know I have a lot to write about in regards to the cruise and stuff. I wanted to give a quick baby update.

We had a 6 week appointment that was magical a couple of weeks ago, but I need time to write that one down, since Chip was there and that was when we heard the heartbeat for the first time.

I went to the Texas doctor yesterday for my 8 week appointment. The heartbeat was awesome at 167 bpm (beats per minute), the baby measured 8w1d in size (definitely a Frohling - I was only 7w6d at the appointment) and the doctor did a 3D of the baby! WOW! The baby has elbows and knees and joints. It is the most perfect baby I have ever seen. Dr. Doody told me everything looked great and to keep doing what I'm doing. YEA! Our little jellybean is already an overachiever and impressing doctors. :)

I go back to Texas for my last appointment with Dr. Doody on June 19th. I made an appointment today with a regular OB, whom I have heard great things about, for June 4th at 7:30 a.m. (so early but worth it). I am excited - that means I have an appointment at 10 weeks and at 12 weeks. This first trimester is going by so fast!

So - given the heartbeat - what do you think? Boy or girl?

Blessings
  1. One perfect baby
  2. Perfect heartbeat
  3. Seabands
  4. Sprite & crackers
  5. A loving husband

No comments: