I am waiting until the doctor's office people actual pick up the phone (at 8 evidently). I am anxious to hear what they have to say. We are giving them one more chance depending on what they day. I am confused and let down. What was supposed to be a happy moment turned into an upsetting one.
UPDATE: I called the doctor's office and the person that made the appointment misunderstood me when I asked for the earliest appointment. They gave me the latest appointment - at 6:30 p.m. tonight. When they told me 6:30, I assumed (wrongly) that is was for a.m. and never asked them if it as p.m. SO - tonight we drive back to the doctor. At least Chip can still go with me so that is a blessing. :)
The little jellybean is good though. Making Mommy sick every morning, I see this as a good sign that the jellybean is growing. I will be happy when the getting sick part is over though.
- Having insurance and being able to see the doctor of our choice
- Going to see Legally Blonde: The Musical with my mother in law next week.
- In laws are here on Monday!
- A sweet husband who lets me sleep - a lot.
- Praying through big decisions