Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 Weeks (Blessings #26)

I was expecting to write about my first PA OB visit that was scheduled for 6:30 this morning. I was expecting to be excited and talk about the GREAT doctor. That is not what happened. Chip and I arrived at the doctor's office at 6:30 this morning only to find the door locked and the lights off. It was the right place. I received a phone call yesterday confirming my appointment. I called the main line - answering service. I called the nurse - voice mail. We waited for 30 minutes and gave up - frustrated and irritated.

I am waiting until the doctor's office people actual pick up the phone (at 8 evidently). I am anxious to hear what they have to say. We are giving them one more chance depending on what they day. I am confused and let down. What was supposed to be a happy moment turned into an upsetting one.

UPDATE: I called the doctor's office and the person that made the appointment misunderstood me when I asked for the earliest appointment. They gave me the latest appointment - at 6:30 p.m. tonight. When they told me 6:30, I assumed (wrongly) that is was for a.m. and never asked them if it as p.m. SO - tonight we drive back to the doctor. At least Chip can still go with me so that is a blessing. :)

The little jellybean is good though. Making Mommy sick every morning, I see this as a good sign that the jellybean is growing. I will be happy when the getting sick part is over though.

:::

Blessings

  1. Having insurance and being able to see the doctor of our choice
  2. Going to see Legally Blonde: The Musical with my mother in law next week.
  3. In laws are here on Monday!
  4. A sweet husband who lets me sleep - a lot.
  5. Praying through big decisions

No comments: