Wednesday, June 17, 2009

11 & 12 Week Update (Blessings #28)

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind! After the desk catastrophe, things slowed down in the clumsiness realm. The baby is definitely growing - and making Momma sick on some days. I am hoping that the morning sickness will go away, along with the fatigue. I think our girls have definitely figured out that something is changing - they are both so protective of me and won't even let me walk down the stairs alone. Addison walks right next to me and won't go down the stairs unless my hand is on her back - I guess to brace me. Izzie walks in front to protect me in case of a fall. Sweet girls!

My in laws came last week and are leaving tomorrow morning. It has been so awesome having them here - we relaxed, walked, shopped, saw Legally Blonde, went to a strawberry festival and just enjoyed each other's company. We even got to see the Pens win the Stanley Cup - so cool!! I can't believe we live in a city where our teams won the Super Bowl and the Cup in the same year!

My mother in law and I went to go see Legally Blonde the day after the Pens won. When the lead actress came out for her bow, she had on a Pens jersey. Needless to say, the audience went crazy! The show was AMAZING - I totally recommend it!

Other than that, we haven't really had much go on. I go back to Texas for a quick trip on Friday and will get to see my friend Kathy and her new precious babies! YEA! Also, I will be released from Dr. Doody!

OKAY - now I need YOUR help! Chip and I need some suggestions for girl names. So - please comment or email me your ideas.

In the meantime, I promise to try and be more entertaining with my posts. :)

Blessings
  1. Great inlaws
  2. Being 12 weeks already
  3. Being able to stand fruit again
  4. Pittsburgh temperatures (where it is not 100 degrees)
  5. Sweet family

No comments: