Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes

The last few weeks have brought about some exciting changes in our life.

For starters, I got a new job with the same company that Chip works for. I work at a different office doing some analyist stuff - perfect for my OCD personality. I work with some great people and I get to dress cute! What is better than that? I hated to say goodbye to the little ones i worked with, however, my new job is better for our life and gives more stability, better benefits, etc. Plus - the people are AMAZING!

Secondly, we started house hunting. I have found some great contenders. My Dad came to visit this week (just in time for more snow) and went house hunting with me while Chip was at work. We did receive news of something that will require me to go to Texas for a couple of weeks in the next month or so. This means that the house hunting is on the back burner for a bit. The news - I'm not ready to share with the entire world yet, so I'm holding it close to the vest. :)

The girls - are great! My Dad enjoyed Pennsylvania and it was great to spend some one-on-one quality time with my Dad. I have the most amazing family (in laws included - they rock) and incredible friends. I am so grateful to God for how much He has blessed us with a wonderful support system.

In other news - CONGRATULATIONS TO AARON AND ALICIA! They are engaged and we are so thrilled for them! Their puppy also had surgery and did awesome! YIPPEE!

No comments: