1. I am OCD about so many things.
2. I cannot wait to become a mom - having two miscarriages is almost more than any person can endure.
3. I would not have been able to get through the miscarriages and have a heart that still believes I will have a baby without my incredible husband, amazing family, and awesome friends.
4. I cannot believe how much God has blessed my life - in ways I never would have expected.
5. I am amazed every day by my wonderful husband - he is more than I ever dreamed of.
6. I miss the days of not having so many worries - but am also so glad that I am a grown up.
7. I so wish that I could have a do over of the mistakes I made in high school and that I could go back and tell myself to let go of what happened to me that caused me to think badly of myself and make those mistakes.
8. I believe that I have become a better, happier and stronger person as I have gotten older.
9. I am really excited for all of my friends who have had and are having precious babies. What a blessing and a gift!
10. I never thought I would be able to leave Texas and move across the country. I have and I am so glad I did.
11. I miss my girls in Texas. I love ya'll!
12. I love Texas country music.
13. I miss being a teacher, however, I am grateful and like the job I have now.
14. I love my precious dogs more than I thought a person could love a dog.
15. I am so grateful forthe sacrifices my parents made for my brother and me. They are amazing people and I look up to them so much!
16. I miss my Grandma Water - because of her, I believe that true love is kissin' in the kitchen.
17. Someday I want to live in Colorado and have a view of the mountains.
18. I'm worried about not being able to get pregnant and have a baby.
19. I realize I should not worry about having a baby - God will provide and maybe we are meant to be parents through adoption...
20. I realized after moving to Pennsylvania that I like having seasons.
21. I miss Mexican food.
22. I wish my family could visit more often.
23. I am so grateful for my wonderful in laws. They are so amazing!
24. I am so thankful that I was a Tri Delta in college - I can thank Tri Delta for my husband, my job, my life and for making it possible to have a connection in a farway place.
25. I love to shop, read and do all things girly. Of course, I also love being outdoors and having new adventures with my hot husband.