Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For Those Who Don't Facebook...

1. I am OCD about so many things.

2. I cannot wait to become a mom - having two miscarriages is almost more than any person can endure.

3. I would not have been able to get through the miscarriages and have a heart that still believes I will have a baby without my incredible husband, amazing family, and awesome friends.

4. I cannot believe how much God has blessed my life - in ways I never would have expected.

5. I am amazed every day by my wonderful husband - he is more than I ever dreamed of.

6. I miss the days of not having so many worries - but am also so glad that I am a grown up.

7. I so wish that I could have a do over of the mistakes I made in high school and that I could go back and tell myself to let go of what happened to me that caused me to think badly of myself and make those mistakes.

8. I believe that I have become a better, happier and stronger person as I have gotten older.

9. I am really excited for all of my friends who have had and are having precious babies. What a blessing and a gift!

10. I never thought I would be able to leave Texas and move across the country. I have and I am so glad I did.

11. I miss my girls in Texas. I love ya'll!

12. I love Texas country music.

13. I miss being a teacher, however, I am grateful and like the job I have now.

14. I love my precious dogs more than I thought a person could love a dog.

15. I am so grateful forthe sacrifices my parents made for my brother and me. They are amazing people and I look up to them so much!

16. I miss my Grandma Water - because of her, I believe that true love is kissin' in the kitchen.

17. Someday I want to live in Colorado and have a view of the mountains.

18. I'm worried about not being able to get pregnant and have a baby.

19. I realize I should not worry about having a baby - God will provide and maybe we are meant to be parents through adoption...

20. I realized after moving to Pennsylvania that I like having seasons.

21. I miss Mexican food.

22. I wish my family could visit more often.

23. I am so grateful for my wonderful in laws. They are so amazing!

24. I am so thankful that I was a Tri Delta in college - I can thank Tri Delta for my husband, my job, my life and for making it possible to have a connection in a farway place.

25. I love to shop, read and do all things girly. Of course, I also love being outdoors and having new adventures with my hot husband.

No comments: