Monday, December 22, 2008

Gratitious Starbucks & Dog Post

Izzie: "Oh yum! Daddy's frappucino is DELICIOUS!"
Addison: "I sez it ez good steff."
Izzie: "No Addison - you have had enough. It is now all mine!"
Addison: "But arent u supozed to be on a DIET! I herd the vet sez u r lytle overweight - Daddy sez u jest big boned."


Izzie: "ADDISON! I SAID BACK OFF MY FRAPPUCINO! I WILL GROWL AT YOU WITH THE GROWL OF A THOUSAND SUNS! AND I AM SO NOT FAT! PLUS - LEARN HOW TO SPELL!"
Addison: "I jest kyding sis - puhlease can I haves a lytle lick? Me luv u loung time."



Izzie: "Victory is mine! I get the cup and you only get the lid! HAHAHA"
Addison: "YUM! delishious whyped creem. Daddy luvs mi."



Addison: "My what a loung tonge u hav sis."
Izzie: "DANG right it is! The better to show you who is boss. Now give me that cup back before I kick your butt!"




No comments: