Sunday, September 12, 2010

Published!

It's official! I wrote and posted my first post for a website other than my own. Granted, my first post is not the most exciting; it's more informative. There will be more posts to come about my (our) personal TTC journey, which I truly hope will help others on that road.

My question for ya'll, as I start slowly turning my dream into a reality, is there anything about TTC you want to know about? Anything about TTC in general? About our journey? Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at luciafrohling [at] hotmail [dot] com. I really would like to hear from you!

Thank you for following me on this journey. A journey to turn my passion into a reality. A journey to make some major changes in my life. A journey to make myself the best possible wife and mom I can be. A journey to dream big!

No comments: