Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hayden Bump (Blessings #38)

I finally feel pregnant enough to post pictures of the Hayden bump. These pictures were taken on Halloween as we waited for trick or treaters (we were sadly disappointed - our street intersects with a busy street that kids won't cross). Since then, the bump has dropped a bit.
Enjoy!

Addison wanted to sneak in and say hi!
I love this shirt - my Mom got it for me right after we found out we were pregnant. :)

The last month has flown by, starting Monday, we go every week. WOW! Only 6 and a half more weeks (or less) until our sweet baby boy arrives. We are beyond excited and have so much to be thankful for this Holiday season.

Blessings:
  1. Going to get my H1N1 vaccine today - it will give me peace of mind to have it and will protect Hayden
  2. Having Hayden's room almost done
  3. Girl's Night to Garden Ridge and PF Chang's this past Monday
  4. Feeling incredibly blessed to be right here, right now - 6 weeks away from having a healthy baby
  5. Having incredible friends and family that I miss so incredibly much - I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life

No comments: