Sunday, November 1, 2009

Four Years Together - Many More To Go

Chip's and my four year wedding anniversary was this past Thursday. We kept it very low key due to the busy (and fun!) wedding weekend we had in Iowa for Jake & Kristi. Chip sent me a bouquet of pink roses (the flower we used in our wedding) - it was a complete surprise and so sweet! It definitely lifted my spirits as this week was end of the month craziness at work. Our anniversary also marked the two months away from meeting Hayden mark. It has gone by so fast!

When I think of the last four years, I am reminded of all of the fun times and adventures that Chip and I have had together. I am extremely blessed to be married to such a patient and loving man who will be an amazing father and is a great provider for our family. Thanks go to my in laws, Skip and Judy, for raising such a fine son. I hope our future daughter in law will feel the same about us as I do for them.

Our adventures in the last four years:
2006 - bought our first house and dog (Izzie) in February
2007 - bought our second dog (Addison) in August
2008 - moved to Pennsylvania in September
2009 - got pregnant in March with a precious baby boy who is due in December

It has been a fun and crazy time - I never thought we would move out of Texas, and yet, as much as I miss my friends and family, I am so thankful we had the opportunity to do so. We have grown so much together as a couple and truly became a family! I look forward to the many more adventures that we will have together.

I could go on and on about the many virtues of my awesome husband - but I have to get to his football tournament. I love you Chip - with all of my heart - and am so thankful for each and every day that we have together. I look forward to many, many more anniversaries together!

No comments: